Thursday, June 16, 2011

Something Sweet

Looking around, I've found some tasty treats and thought I'd just have to share them with you all.  After all, it would be impolite to enjoy it all myself!

One day we had strawberries and vanilla ice cream...

These delicious treats were given to Mom as a mother's day gift. 

Dad picked these earlier this week.  That's when I decided what our dessert was going to be that evening.
[Linking up to:] 
{A Photo} Challenge



Yup, you guessed it - strawberry shortcake!

6 comments:

rachel esther said...

Ahhh, yum!

Emily Ann Putzke said...

I love all your pictures!! The strawberries look SOOO good!

Unknown said...

Lovely shots!!! Everything looks amazingly delicious! :)

Angela said...

Great photos, they are really making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. Now I'm hungry - think I'll go and get a snack

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Everything looks so wonderful!!
capturedbythelense.blogspot.com