Friday, June 3, 2011

Poppy Seeds

This morning we found this gorgeous poppy outside our window.  I instantly ran for the camera - it was beautiful, and really big, and I just couldn't help it!  I took a bunch with the shorter lens and then a bunch with the longer. :D  It was so fun!




Don't you just love the center?  It's so unique!


Please note - you may notice that the pictures are not completely clear.  I want you to know that that is how they were downloaded and that they really are clear pictures!  I might not continue using my watermark (in case you're wondering - it stands for 'A Look Through My Lens Photography' - however that is entirely too long!).  You and I both will have to wait and see. :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Gorgeous photos! The water droplets and red color are stunning together. Beautiful! :)

Julia said...

Also, I'm having a photo contest (themed "summer"), and was wondering if you would like to participate with one of you lovely photos! If so, go here! :)

Kendall said...

Beautiful! I love that flower. :)