Friday, June 24, 2011

Crafting

I really do love making cards.  The only problem is that it usually takes 'hours' to decide what I'm going to do.  I decided on the blue and green because they would work for both males and females.  The card ended up being a little more girly than I was expecting, but it still worked.

On a side note, see those white, wilting flowers?  They've been in that vase for about 3 weeks.  I was wanting to take some pictures of them one afternoon, but was disappointed to find them wilting in the hot sun.  I still picked them, though.  The next morning they were not wilting anymore and were looking very fresh - and then they kept for weeks. :)

Mama got these beautifully colored ink pads along with those clear stamps and I love them!

Mounting block for the stamps

I stamped out "Thank you so very much" with these letters.

The finished product!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!! Looks like a lot of work though!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THAT LOOKS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! I am gonna maybe try to do that!!!!


please visit my blog-

jemimabakytgul.blogspot.com

Carli said...

i LOVE cardmaking!! i'm glad to find a someone else who has the same hobby!!