A little surprise came to us on Saturday evening.
We found this kitty on our back porch, begging to come inside. She's still young, not fully grown. I picked her up and she seemed quite tame, and she definitely knew what "inside" was.
She stayed the whole night, and since we couldn't let her starve, we fed her.
She's still here. We're not sure where she came from, but she's not a stray. She is very used to people and indoors.
Today it was so nice I had to go outside to do my school. The cats where out with me, and this one seemed quite preoccupied by the dozens of flies.
Close up - isn't he cute??? (haha - sure...)
Maybe God thought we needed another cat to make up for Squirt's death. It's kind of funny, for they are the same size. :)
Soon we'll have to come up with a name - do you have any suggestions???
**Please forgive the terrible lighting. The sun was shining brightly and she is one
black cat!**





6 comments:
Awwwwww.... reminds me of Ebony!!!! :D In fact, ebony is sitting on my lap right now, watching how i comment! :D
Cute and Praise God.
Kim
Hmmm...honestly what came to my mind first as a name was Flyswatter.
However, I know that is probably not a good name for a cat. So...after I thought a little more thought I liked the name Midnight because you said she was very black. Hence--black as midnight! Anyway she is a very pretty cat!!
Awww... the pictures of her chasing the flies are so cute! :)
hmmmm... name ideas? Maybe Misty (because she is a mystery and black) or pepper (because it just seems like a cute name for a feisty, little black kitty). :)
SNOWFLAKE!!!
Pepper is a great name! I like it!
Ok - Sarah, I just LOVE the name Flyswatter! It fits so well. But you're right - it's kind of a cumbersome name to call a cat.
And actually - I rather liked 'Misty' especially when its taken from Mysterious. So this is what I am calling her. (Heather is calling her Snowflake. We'll see how this will turn out. :S)
Post a Comment