Thursday, March 24, 2011

In His Steps - Sheldon

As I mentioned earlier, I had been going through our older books.  I came across "In His Steps" and decided to read a page or two.  I was soon several pages into the book and was really liking it.   It is so good! 


That's him - sorry it's at such an angle.

This book makes me ask the question, "What would Jesus do?" very often.  Before I really never thought about it, but nowadays I have made better (wiser) decisions because I have stopped and asked myself, "What would Jesus do?"  

I really would recommend this book - it's really good!  
My good friend, Kim, has just finished the book and written a bit about it on her blog.  You should go read what she has written!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another subject, if you would like to listen to some really good music, you should go to Abiding Radio!  The music is beautiful!

No comments: