Friday, September 23, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

 ...I desperately wanted to have sunflowers in my wedding.  Not so much anymore.  But that is all I am going to say about my wedding because only my mother and close friends know anything else, and I should like to keep it that way...

...do believe me when I say that I know my tastes and desires for my wedding will change soon and that planning the colors and flowers is a waste of time...
...but would you not admit that planning for your wedding is just - kinda fun?  I'm a girl am I not?
Anybody notice something different between the first three pics and the last two?  The first three were taken with he 50mm and the last were taken with the 70-200mm. 
I find it interesting to see the difference.  The main one being that the 70-200mm pictures are a lot darker (you don't even know how dark they started out as!).

The second one being that the background is much more out of focus.
 
~~~~~~~~~ 

Interesting news: I bought the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack.......beautiful!!!
Image Detail

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! :)
capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Very pretty pictures, Chris!

Carli said...

these pictures are really pretty. (planning your wedding=so fun. :)