Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beach - with Heather and Grace

Last week I went along with Heather and Grace to take pictures for them.  We went to the one beach I hadn't gone to forever (or at least 2 years...) and I had so much fun.  Later, we went back with the family for Labor day and played volleyball.

When with Grace, we got to the beach at the most beautiful time.  The sun was perfect.
Someday...I will run through this fountain myself.  I've watched at different times, and it looks pretty fun.  I have to go when it's super hot though, and it looks like that won't happen until next year.

They didn't actually run through them, but at least they got their hands wet...:)

Mmmm - these grasses + the sun = happiness

I love this soft light, there was such a thin haze covering the sun.


I love these lights they have strung up. They make it so much fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and about the book I shared with you, "Life, In Spite of Me"...I thought I'd share the website with you so you can go look around. 

No comments: