Saturday, May 7, 2011

Morning Bike Rides

Nearly every morning I ride my bike down this trail.  It seems that each morning it gets prettier and prettier.  I wish the camera could have captured the beauty that I saw, but it really didn't do its justice.  Now I just can't wait until the trees are covered with leaves!


Here are some of the wildflowers near the end of the trail.


Yes, my bike.  I took a picture of my bike.

 Trillions of trilliums on the trail next to the one I was on.
Ok not quite trillions.
It really was so much more beautiful than it looks on here. Of course, it's not the same without the sounds and smells to go along with it!

1 comment:

Missy said...

It was gorgeous at our house too this morning! :) Even though the camera has its limitations, your pictures still show a lot of His beauty. :)