Lovely! Thanks for linking up! :)
Gorgeous picture Christina!!
Pretty shot! :)
Beautiful! Do you still have snow? :)
Very Pretty!
Beautiful shot, you must live near me...snow after the flowers have bloomed:)Tiffany
I love the snow that is still lingering. Great shot!
Thank you all! No, we haven't any snow now, but we did a little more than a week ago.
Gorgeous!!
This is such a cool photo! It makes me rather sad though...to see those lovely little purple flowers buried in snow again. :] I'm loving the colors and focus of this though.
Thank you!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Lovely! Thanks for linking up! :)
Gorgeous picture Christina!!
Pretty shot! :)
Beautiful! Do you still have snow? :)
Very Pretty!
Beautiful shot, you must live near me...snow after the flowers have bloomed:)
Tiffany
I love the snow that is still lingering. Great shot!
Thank you all! No, we haven't any snow now, but we did a little more than a week ago.
Gorgeous!!
This is such a cool photo! It makes me rather sad though...to see those lovely little purple flowers buried in snow again. :] I'm loving the colors and focus of this though.
Thank you!
Post a Comment