Monday, May 9, 2011

Green {verde}

The theme for Happy Monday is "green", so I thought I'd just do another "color" post.  Of course, it is blooming green outside so half are of leaves/grass. :)  Click here to see more "color posts".

This was taken after the hail storm when there were plenty of rain drops covering everything.

These next two pictures were taken before one of my bike rides.  Walking past the flower bed with camera in hand, I couldn't help stop when I saw all the dew.



I love these dandelions!! And the bokeh!
(I'm putting this one in the photo challenge)
 


Salt and pepper shakers in green glass

These next pictures are all of Heather's things.  I didn't have anything interesting that was green.



That's it!  Do you have a favorite? 

5 comments:

allie k reid said...

Wonderful photos! I love the first one! So pretty! Thanks for linking up! :)

Missy said...

My favorite is the dandelion pic. It looks so soft! :)

The two pics you put up for Mother's Day - they're GORGEOUS!!! :)

Missy said...

Oh... and gracias for the Espanol words. They are muy bien for mi. :D

hannah m said...

Love the bokeh in the image you're linking up! Beautiful!

ajfcello said...

awesome!!! I LOVE the color green!!! The second one is my fav, but they're all awesome!!!