Monday, February 14, 2011

Yet I Will Rejoice!

"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

 (Taken at the Creation Museum by either Mom, Heather or myself.  Isn't it amazingly beautiful???)

 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation."  - Habakkuk 3:17-18 




And here are the verses in Spanish, just because I have it.

"Aunque la higuera no floezca
Ni en las vides haya frutos,
Aunque falte el producto del olivo
Y los campos no den alimento,
Aunque las ovejas sean quitadas de la majada
Y no haya vacas en los corrales,
Con todo, yo me alegraré en El Señor,
Me gozaré en Dios mi salvador."


To God be the Glory!
Christina

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thank you for the encouraging verses - in Espanol too! :)