As I already mentioned, we stayed at the cottage at Life Action this past weekend. We did all that I said we would except walking on the lake (this wasn't permitted). It was tons of fun! I had about 6 cups of hot chocolate in the two days that we were there, and handfuls of cookies and whip cream (literally!). We played many games, round robin, ping pong, foosball, went sledding, walking, talking, laughing, snapping pictures...etc.
So, shall we start? First we have a few pictures of the cottage.
This is the overview of the main floor. I am standing where the stairs are to the basement. Isn't it beautiful?
The living area and dining room table
This is the main floor bedroom. There are 2 more bedrooms in the basement. The bed was made by someone who used to live/work at the camp.
Just outside of the cottage.
The lake is on the very right of the picture behind the trees...you can only see what looks like a field of snow.
Emily and my shadows in front of the cottage and the turtle that Ben and Christa made of snow. The turtle was quite impressive!
When we first got there and got unpacked, Sarah, Christa and I went sledding.
So, of course we had to get a picture of each of us.
Sarah and Christa
I thought I'd go about using different color tones - to make things a bit more interesting. This one is one is a favorite!
Looking up at the sledding hill
Mrs. C, Mom, Dad, Mr. H, Mrs. H
Later that evening some more friends and family came over for the evening for dinner and games.
Nate and Ollyce
Megan and Sarah
Ollyce and I playing card monopoly
Another overview - but this time with people!
Scrabble and half full root beer floats
Saturday morning us three girls went sledding with dad while a group went cross - country skiing. This is in front of the cottage.
We all had a very good time - a nice get away for the weekend. :)


















1 comment:
Ohohohohhh... such fun times! :D
Post a Comment