* This is a two part post. *
If there's one thing our youth group looks forward to - it's Snow Camp. For years the younger kids look forward to going and the college kids always wish they could go back. The teens - well we're pretty happy being able to go every year.
If there's one thing our youth group looks forward to - it's Snow Camp. For years the younger kids look forward to going and the college kids always wish they could go back. The teens - well we're pretty happy being able to go every year.
We always seem to find the car windows to be frosty from so many people being in the car. So why not use them for fun?
Every year, in January or February our youth group and a few sponsors (drivers) go up to Northland University for snow camp. The camp goes from Thursday evening to Saturday afternoon. It sounds short doesn't? That's because it is, but somehow they seem to make it go much longer by having us up till 11:00 pm playing games in the gym, and then finishing up cabin devotions by 12:00 am.
I was privileged to have my mom go with me the first two years. And that's the truth! At first I didn't want her to come - right? But by the time I got home I realized how it really made things easier for her to be there (it's funny how moms do that, huh?). Probably the best part about her going was all the wonderful pictures she was able to take! I didn't take the camera this year, but you can click HERE to look at some pictures that someone at the camp took!!!
This was a tag game; I really enjoyed it!
The schedule went something like this - chapel, games, food, chapel, games, free time, food, chapel, games, food etc. The games are generally pretty fun, and they are always accompanied by plenty of shouted cheering. :)
Come back to read more...you'll probably not want to miss the next part.
This was a tag game; I really enjoyed it!
The schedule went something like this - chapel, games, food, chapel, games, free time, food, chapel, games, food etc. The games are generally pretty fun, and they are always accompanied by plenty of shouted cheering. :)
Come back to read more...you'll probably not want to miss the next part.



1 comment:
Those pictures bring back so many wonderful memories! :)
Post a Comment