Thursday, December 1, 2011

the history of christianity


(holding on by a few thin threads...)
 



I'm sorry to disappoint you if you came here, expecting to find a long article about the history of Christianity.  But, I don't write. Not when I don't have to, and I also don't publish my writings.  However, I do enjoy showing my pictures, and for the most part, that is all you'll ever get. 

Anyway, a couple days ago I was trying to concentrate on my school.  I was sitting next to our fish tank/book shelf and happened to look up and spot this old, falling apart book.  The longer I looked at it, the more it called me to take pictures of it. :)  As I tried to go back to school, I couldn't help thinking about this silly book, and finally I just got up and gave it some attention.  



I guess you could say that is the history of these pictures...

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I love these pictures! Thanks so much for deciding to take them and then share them with us.

Blessings~