Wednesday, December 7, 2011

cookies - hot chocolate - knitting - christmas bokeh






linking up these last two in Nela's foodography contest.

TEXT


i hadn't always enjoyed pottery as much as i do nowadays.  so it was quite exciting when i actually received a pottery mug (a super cool one too!) for christmas. :)  at the same time, heather had just made chocolate chip cookies, so i set up my station and snapped some pictures.


mother started a 'sock scarf' for me - made out of sock yarn.  for unknown reasons it decided to curl up, as you can see in the second photo of the scarf.  i think it looks cool. what do you think?


and finally, this morning i decided to have another session with some more cookies, this time, a different style. i took these because of this awesome photography contest.  i love photographing food, though i wish i was better, and am excited to finally be able to really use them.


my inspiration comes from this wonderful food photographer. her photos are amazing, someday i would love to be able to take such awesome photos. - www.cooking-spree.com

9 comments:

Marianela said...

Beautiful photography, Christiana! :) Love them!

Thanks for linking up!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very pretty pictures!

marcia said...

visiting from Nela's blog...

The last one if my favorite...lovely bokeh and the cookies are to die for. Are they homemade?

-Marcia
alilyamongthethorns98.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Oh wow! Can I have some!?! :D Gorgeous pictures, Chris!!!

Isabel Caroline said...

So pretty!!

~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

GREAT photos!!!!!!!!! Love them all!! I love the first chocolate chip cookie pic :)

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

Julia said...

BOKEHBOKEHBOKEHBOKEHBOKEH. I love these photos! Plus I love that yarn. Multicolors = amazing. Also I would like to eat those cookies, thankyouverymuch. :)

tika hapsari nilmada said...

I love..love..love the blurry background fromthe Christmas tree :) and the cookies do look delicious

Karissa Noelle said...

I love all your pictures! Very nice! Those cookies look delicious! :)

In Christ,
Karissa

Proverbs 3:5-8