I've been enjoying the sunshine lately by sitting on the back deck reading "Set-Apart Femininity" by Leslie Ludy.
When I read I take my journal with me, so that I might write anything down that I want to remember.
Be sure to know that I will be sharing some quotes with you, as I already have done in my last post. These books by Leslie Ludy are very good books, and if you have not read them, I really encourage you to! I do enjoy reading them. :)


3 comments:
Excellent book! I am in the process of reading it too. :)
I need to read that book soon. :)
Hi!!
I'd really like to get to know you better...but I couldn't find any email address etc. I love Spanish too...actually I've had the opportunity to go to some spanish-speaking countries, where I learned a lot. I'd love to "meet" someone else who was interested in Spanish. If you want to contact me, my email is reflectionsphotographyblog@gmail.com
Que tengas un buen dia!
-Carli Nicole
Post a Comment