Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photoshoot with Heather

Heather was ever so willing to be my model, this past Saturday. :)  We went downtown (we were planning on going to the beach, but a storm was coming and we decided not to walk all the way down there just to walk all the way back up when it started raining) and I had a glorious time snapping pictures.  I don't take many portraits, if you didn't know that already.  But this time was so fun, and very good practice. :)


If you know Heather, you know she likes making many faces, especially when around children. :)

We walked through the farmer's market and snapped a few random pictures there.

We stopped by an ally and took some pictures there...allies make for great backgrounds/props.






So, what do you think?  Which is your favorite/s?

5 comments:

rachel esther said...

she is so pretty! :)
YOu did a great job!

Tina said...

I LOVE them all. You do such a GREAT job.

Marianela said...

She's very pretty! :) I like the 1st and 2nd pictures the best.

Carli said...

Lovely Girl...nice pictures!

Missy said...

Beautiful, Chris!