Sunday, July 17, 2011

Little Men by Louisa M. Alcott

I'm back.  
My work at Life Action camp is over.  

It is a bittersweet feeling as I am glad to be home to rest and be with my family, but sad to leave the work, fun and friends.  I took the camera, however I ended up taking a total of 2 pictures - and of these two there is nothing to share.  I wish I could better share my experience.

So you all know 'Little Woman' right?  Well, this is 'Little Men'.  I found it about several weeks ago and I really liked it.  Actually, I love it.  It's about Jo and her school for boys.  I loved reading all about the boys antics, about life at a school for boys, and just everyday kind of life.

This bookmark is a little treasure from an old, dear friend.  She gave this to me many, many years ago and I just recently stumbled upon it while going through her letters.

1 comment:

rachel esther said...

Love te first picture!!!