Hey everyone!
I just wanted you to know that I'll be gone for about 3 weeks, taking a little blogger's vacation. This past Sunday my Pastor challenged us (teens especially) to take a break from TV, movies and video games - and to read our Bibles (or do something with eternal value) during those moments when we'd be sitting in front of the TV. Since we don't have TV and definitely not video games, that part of the challenge would not be hard to keep. I supposed that I would miss watching a movie in 3 weeks, but that it really wouldn't be that big of a deal.
I thought, why not take a break from something that would be a challenge? This is the point is it not? So this is what I've come up with - my blogger's vacation.
I'll be back sometime after Easter - probably with plenty to share by then.
[Taken by my mom - visit her photography blog below]

No comments:
Post a Comment