Friday, October 12, 2012

Lydia's Senior Pictures

I am so blessed to have friends who allow me to take their senior pictures! :)  I really am.  I spent several hours with Lydia last week which gave me time to photograph her in several different outfits and locations. She plays the piano regularly at our church and at times I think that she is not able to think of anything else.  However she also finds time to spend time with her most beloved horses (I remember years ago, how she babbled on about owning a horse one day, when she drew one horse picture after another and prayed continuously that soon God would gift her with one of her own...) and that was certainly an awesome experience to photograph the two of them together.























3 comments:

Marianela said...

Wow, these are beautiful images of your friend, Christina! Love the ones with her in the red dress. :) So pretty!

Missy D said...

Absolutely love the 1st and 7th pictures! They show two of her favorite things beautifully. :) God has given you a gift, amiga.

prusig said...

Amazing photos:)