Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the first comers










concerning the poll that i had on the side there, i can't promise i will be able to take/post more of what you wanted.  however, now i know what you'd like to see, and can try better to be able to get more of those shots.  i do want to start some "people shots" soon though, as it is finally getting warmer. :)

3 comments:

Oriana said...

these are beautiful pictures and flowers! i love all the blooms this time of year.(:

missy :) said...

Beautiful mi amiga! The first, fourth, and last are absolutely stunning! :)

Deanna said...

So....about those people shots....hahaha! Well, you see my small group leader is one of the authors of the Lies Young Women Believe blog, and she wants me to write a post about my yellow boots(a Ecuador story I will soon tell you....if you haven't already read about it on fb) and so anyways, she wants a picture of me using them in Ecuador, which I have, and she wants a picture of me using them for fasion....which I don't have and I was wondering if you would be willing to help me out... :)