don't these pictures make you think of summer? the warm, yet bright colors of the orange go hand in hand with those hot sunny days. they also remind me of slurping up orange slices during the half times of my soccer days.
i was washing my hands one day, that's when i noticed the clearest and coolest picture of a slice of lemon on the hand soap dispenser, when i decided to take these pictures. of course, my photos are nothing in comparison to the one that inspired me. nevertheless, i still tried to get some good ones.
oh, the last picture...what do you think about it? random? haha, i suppose i was trying to be creative? anyway, i hope you've enjoyed them.
question: are my pictures a little on the dark side? please tell me what you think! i'd really like to know. thanks!





5 comments:
hi! I really love your photos actually! especially the oranges. you're making me crave them really bad. are you going into photography?
they're so pretty! and i love the last one; it's probably my favorite!
i don't think they're too dark except for the second to last one. otherwise, they're good!
I love them! Especially the last two! I don't think they're too dark. And I didn't think there was anything wrong with the lighting in the photo shoot we did. But then again, that's coming from someone who doesn't know much about photography. ;)
Thanks for your input! No, I actually don't think I will do photography much, definitely not as a career. I might do someone's senior pics if they asked me though. :)
Thats a great hobby though :)
Post a Comment