For the past several years we've had very fancy, bought ornaments for our Christmas tree. I always thought it was pretty, but preferred the homemade ones. So this year, mom said I could decorate it however I wanted. :D So, this is what we came up with.
Gingerbread cookies - some for the tree and some for us too!
Red strips - we ripped up some strips of red material and tied them to the ends for some color.
Stars - made out of sticks
And of course - popcorn
The tree looks great - very countryish
We really like it - and its more my style







3 comments:
very nice! can you put a picture up of the whole tree? so i can see it all? i don't know how easily I could string popcorn on our tree--i might end up eating it all instead! =) you are so creative...
i bet you are in a winter wonderland right now!
Very pretty and home-like Chris! :) Yes, I agree with Sarah, you should post a picture of the whole tree! :)
Beautiful pics btw!
haha Sarah the kitten had the same idea... I found her licking the gingerbread. It was funny! :)
Post a Comment