Monday, November 8, 2010

A Sister and a Friend = A Fun Photo Shoot

This week-end some very good friends of the family came for a short visit. Of course they were able to experience the beautiful snow with us! :)  Heather, Sarah and I thought it would be fun to go out and take pictures of each other...just for fun. 

I took the pictures, for I enjoy being behind the camera than in front of it. But Heather had to get a few of me anyway.
Sarah - under the archway 





Ha ha! What's the use of having snow if you can't have snowball fights?



Two very good friends! 


I love the snow on her hair :)


This picture makes me laugh! :D

In front of the red door

This is my favorite of Heather!

And this is my favorite of Sarah!
 (like the frozen mums in the back?)

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

We are gorgeous girls. =)

Miss ya.

Thanks for the fun times!

Moriah Simonowich said...

I love the pictures! They are so beautiful. :)

Wow! There is already snow where you live...it's just starting to get "cold" here (in the 60's or 50's). lol

Many blessings in Christ!

~Moriah